Our Time-Tested Method for LSAT Success
We are the only providers of comprehensive one-on-one LSAT preparation in DC/MD/VA. We help you develop your optimal test-prep strategy from day one through Test Day, we provide detailed homework assignments, and everything is one-on-one so you don't have to suffer through a large class.
Our students have increased their scores to as high as 180.
Even students with extensive prior test-prep experience have seen noticeable improvement with our one-on-one coaching. Read on:
What is one-on-one LSAT preparation?
We don't just offer tutors who wait for you to come with questions - our instructors make it their job to determine exactly where you can improve, and to help you get there. This entails continuous diagnosis of your strengths and weaknesses, combined with an effective (and flexible) study schedule.
Here are your next steps:
1. Schedule an initial 80-minute diagnostic session at our location, yours, or online - for a limited time, just $250. (To schedule, click "Get Started" and fill out our quick form; we'll respond within a day or two).
2. Select the plan that's best for you (we can discuss at the end of the initial session!) - or customize a plan with exactly the number of hours you need. If you can't commit to a package, you may meet on a session-by-session basis, subject to availability during peak periods.
3. Meet with your dedicated LSAT instructor on a regular basis until you take your official LSAT. You get individualized homework to complete between sessions, and an individualized study plan to guide your week-by-week LSAT preparation.
4. Take practice exams online using LSAC's LawHub platform.
5. By test day, you will know how to approach every question on the test, and you will have the confidence to do your best and make your reach school a reality.
Here's how our method works:
1. We identify your specific strengths, weaknesses, and learning needs. The hallmark of DC Metro LSAT Prep is continual, effective diagnosis.
2. We teach you to master the logical principles that the LSAT is testing. Everything you learn will be custom-tailored to you and your learning style. Your expert LSAT tutor will use real-world examples that make sense to you in order to help you think like the test-makers.
3. You will increase your accuracy as you overcome your weaknesses.
4. You will increase your speed as you work on real, relevant LSAT questions from actual LSAT tests. Your tutor will push you to tackle the problems more effectively, and help you to perform your best.
5. You will increase your confidence as you learn. You will learn not only to pick the right answer, but to know why you are picking the right answer.
6. You will increase your endurance by taking regular practice tests until your test day. We start with untimed (or loosely timed) tests and then move to timed tests once your accuracy is where you want it to be.