We are the only providers of comprehensive one-on-one LSAT preparation in DC/MD/VA. We provide all materials, strategizing, and homework, and everything is one-on-one so you don't have to suffer through a large class.
Our students have increased their scores to as high as 180.
Even students with extensive prior test-prep experience have seen noticeable improvement with our one-on-one coaching. Read on:
What is one-on-one LSAT preparation?
We don't just offer tutors who wait for you to come with questions - our instructors make it their job to determine exactly where you can improve, and to help you get there. This entails continuous diagnosis of your strengths and weaknesses, combined with an effective (and flexible) study schedule.
How does it work?
1. Schedule an initial 90-minute diagnostic session at our location or yours - for a limited time, just $180 including materials. (To schedule, click "Get Started" and fill out our quick form; we'll respond within a few hours).
2. Select the plan that's best for you (12, 20, 24, 30, 36, 48, or 60 hours) - or customize a plan with exactly the number of hours you need. If you can't commit to a package, you may meet on a session-by-session basis, subject to availability during peak periods.
3. Meet with your dedicated LSAT instructor on a regular basis until you take your official LSAT. You get individualized homework to complete between sessions, and an individualized study plan to guide your week-by-week LSAT preparation. All materials are included.
4. Take live-proctored previously administered LSAT tests at our 1701 Pennsylvania Av NW testing center.
5. By test day, you will know how to approach every question on the test, and you will have the confidence to do your best and make your reach school a reality.
Our Time-Tested Method for LSAT Success
Our tutors will help you build accuracy, confidence, and speed as you gear up for test day. Here's how:
1. We identify your specific strengths, weaknesses, and learning needs. The hallmark of DC Metro LSAT Prep is continual, effective diagnosis.
2. We teach you to master the logical principles that the LSAT is testing. Everything you learn will be custom-tailored to you and your learning style. Your expert LSAT tutor will use real-world examples that make sense to you in order to help you think like the test-makers.
3. You will increase your accuracy as you overcome your weaknesses.
4. You will increase your speed as you work on real, relevant LSAT questions from actual LSAT tests. Your tutor will push you to tackle the problems more effectively, and help you to perform your best.
5. You will increase your confidence as you learn. You will learn not only to pick the right answer, but to know why you are picking the right answer.
6. You will increase your endurance by taking regular practice tests until your test day. We offer tests at our office, as well as take-home tests for you to complete on your own time.